Monday, November 24, 2014

Walk, Lamb Finale, Shears and Piggy Pig Afloat

Thursday 13th November and our last full day in Pilning.  I managed to shift my bones and join Kim and Cherie on a walk with the dogs.  The weather was a little challenging but nothing compared to the downpour that would arrive later.  Good timing with the walk as it turned out.

Cherie and Kim on SS Great Britain with Brunel's Office behind

The main event today was the Roast Lamb Dinner and guests from Easter Compton Caroline and Shirley Shears, daughter and mother respectively.  A top quality dinner in very good company and a fitting finale to our time in the west country.

Here Piggy Pig shed on the SS Great Britain.  I suspect the life expectancy to be no more that breakfast on day one.



Today was a chilling day which included a treatment in the clinic for both myself and Kim.  two remedial massages later and the release is amazing.  Highly recommend booking in to West View Clinic even though as brother of the owner I might have some bias.

The medic on SS Great Britain treating a cut to his patients hand.  probably first class only!
I would be clutching at straws to fill today with text so I have included some of the other photos taken during our stay here.
A shop that needed to be visited but from the car not achieved

Almshouses in Bristol near the docks

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment